POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Oak Tree montage, WIP : Re: Oak Tree montage, WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:21:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oak Tree montage, WIP
From: P Brewer
Date: 26 Oct 2006 18:15:00
Message: <web.4541327393ae5a78918360b20@news.povray.org>
Here's a comparison of my original lighting along with added .45 ambient.
Still working on a better tree model. It's so hard to come up with
something that looks really good without murdering memory resources. I'm
currently using up around 350MB of memory on the one tree and I'm worried
it'll really limit my final scene flexibility.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'comparison.jpg' (300 KB)

Preview of image 'comparison.jpg'