POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Povray crashes : Re: Povray crashes Server Time
8 May 2024 09:52:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray crashes
From: Allan
Date: 25 Oct 2006 12:45:00
Message: <web.453f937db2080fe2a80fd4bb0@news.povray.org>
Oops, in my previous note I wrote "Craig".  I meant to write "Cray".  My
friend works at Cray, Inc., and has rather nice things to say about gcc but
I guess he is just another ignorant doofus like me.

BTW, Objective-C is not proprietary to Apple.  There are many
implementations of Obj-C, even one on Windows.  Cocoa, on the other hand is
Apple's but it is an API of classes for Apple's GUI, much like MFC is for
Windows.  Interfacing a GUI front-end written in Objective-C with legacy
code written in C is trivial, but only a real Mac programmer would know
that.

Good Bye.