POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k) : Re: Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:58:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k)
From: Karl Anders
Date: 25 Oct 2006 11:20:00
Message: <web.453f8005afa44d74bc1262a90@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <t.d### [at] internlnet> wrote:

>  but I suppose that is not what you want,

Right ! :-)

> is to make udders and tails
> in Wings3D and export them as mesh2.

Udders could probably be made as a multicomponent blob, but I don't want
them anyhow, because of the clothing issue :-)

And there is one minor problem with Wings3D, which I may quote directly from
the "system requirements" paragraph on their homepage:
"There is no Mac OS 9 version."

For the time being, I won't upgrade to OSX, for reasons I don't want to
discuss here :-)

Nevertheless, thank you for your comment and your kind suggestion ...

Karl