POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : electronic bracelet over water : Re: electronic bracelet over water Server Time
6 Aug 2024 16:55:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: electronic bracelet over water
From: mine
Date: 24 Oct 2006 22:10:00
Message: <web.453ec67a97971145cad5976e0@news.povray.org>
"dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote:
> Nice water.
> That interaction with water/forcefield thing looks like the subtracted part
> of the outer torus layer with some refractile properties affecting the view
> of the water. Was that your intent?
> DLM

Well, I made the water after the Bracelet and the reflection of the bracelet
in the water is just the way it turned out! I was making up what turned out
to be the water as I went along, so I can't say anything was
intentional.The interaction between the bracelet and the water is just the
water reflecting the bracelet. I hope this answers your question. :)