POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k) : Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 17:02:37 EDT (-0400)
  Dancing cows ... (jpg 148k)
From: Karl Anders
Date: 24 Oct 2006 05:55:00
Message: <web.453de2b01ac073669b305060@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

a while ago I decided to try for a more complicated blob as head for my
posable toys and came up with THESE people :-)

Special thanks to Gilles Tran for the tips on his website:
- multicolored cows can be made using bozo !
- horn macro (finally here is somebody to wear those horns :-) )

Grass made with Rune's Grasstex, as found HERE:
http://runevision.com/3d/include/

comments welcome, as always ...
Karl

---
My 5.5 year old daughter objected that these cows have neither udder nor
tail, and that it would be strange to have cows as people AND as farm
animals on  "Pig Island" ...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'vachdans.jpg' (146 KB)