POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : IRTC entry - almost finished! : Re: IRTC entry - almost finished! Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:34:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IRTC entry - almost finished!
From: EagleSun
Date: 16 Oct 2006 17:55:01
Message: <web.4533fecad0051878841337530@news.povray.org>
Where did you find this model?  Her hair is nice, which means you found a
highly detailed model.

She looks like a glass light, except you can't see through it.  Is that a
photo of her on the shelf?  You mentioned that there is too much detail,
but I don't think so.  If you must re-render, you might consider drawing a
box to re-render only sections that need it.

Hmmm.... maybe restore the originall Gamma, increase ambient light slightly
(not sure the "ambient" key word will do, so consider an additional hidden
light source).