POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I made a pen : Re: I made a pen Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:28:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I made a pen
From: jhu
Date: 15 Oct 2006 12:10:00
Message: <web.45325bb334a1126af89be9050@news.povray.org>
Here's a rerender with command-line setting of "+A0.0" (and a really low
radiosity count). I can't get rid of any more jagginess.

http://jhu.myphotos.cc:8080/rendered/pen.jpg

Also, here's the source since I don't know what color cobalt is:

http://jhu.myphotos.cc:8080/rendered/pen.tgz

I GPL'd it just for kicks, but I don't know if that really makes any sense.

-John