POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : in orbit: Good Morning Vietnam : Re: in orbit: Good Morning Vietnam Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:18:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: in orbit: Good Morning Vietnam
From: EagleSun
Date: 13 Oct 2006 22:00:00
Message: <web.453042a572bfe3d51029a4ce0@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote:

>    I'd love to see a bigger image of your sunrise scene.
>
>       ~Steve~

I would like to render a larger one... edge of shadow is extremely
difficult.... there's a thin line of redness that's hard to bring out.

I need a larger resolution cloud map.  I have a super-size one that's too
big to fit on my home computer, so I have it on my office computer.  It's a
few GB in size.  I think when I get the colors right, I'll try the
super-size map.