POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Image Future Hotel : Re: Image Future Hotel Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:25:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Image Future Hotel
From: Andycadd
Date: 10 Oct 2006 14:05:01
Message: <web.452be0afc192f1567bd19b10@news.povray.org>
"Marc" <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote:

> 452b3ded@news.povray.org...
> >
> > I think your ambient  or diffuse settings are to high IMO.
> >
> I agree, you could set ambients to 0 and use radiosity
>
> Marc

I agree also but

Well yes these take 30 to 45 minutes using SMP 3.7 with antialiasing etc...
Making 25 or more views around the entire perimeter would take over a day of
rendering.  I really don't want to triple the time to render at this stage.
If I ever select a single view I may render it overnight but I'll let the
owner select his colors (and reselect) for now.  a little ground fog would
be nice too, and a few different vehicles.  Here's a tree picture

But thanks

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'moon2.jpg' (626 KB)