POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cuda & Bel Air : Re: Cuda & Bel Air Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cuda & Bel Air
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Sep 2006 04:55:01
Message: <web.451a3baa9738833ac8438e760@news.povray.org>
"Trevor G Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> Both the Barracuda and Bel Air on display.  Fixed the mesh smoothing on the
> Barracuda door and textured the light lenses (not really noticeable here
> though)
>
> -tgq

They're beauties!

Looks like they and the enclosure need to be scaled up a bit, though, to
match the background. OR, perhaps putting the camera further back with more
of a telephoto lens would do the trick.

Perspective and lens-matching isn't easy! I was wondering: Do HDRI images
or light probes "contain" that information in some accessible form? Or is
it just up to the user to place any synthetic objects by trial-and-error?

Ken W.