POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mummy render - spooky : Re: Mummy render - spooky Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:30:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mummy render - spooky
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 25 Sep 2006 08:20:00
Message: <web.4517c92b5080b05f85a114a40@news.povray.org>
"> Very nice picture.
> Did you get influence from Francis Bacon?
> http://osiek.org/bmasala/bacon.html
> Particularly the wireframe cube including the subject.

Nothing so deep I'm afraid ... it's just the bounding box.

Another attached to freak you out some more.

To answer some of the other questions
- yes it is shrunk vertically, the voxel sizes were not available in the
DICOM file.
- the dataset isn't available, sorry. Perhaps some stage in the future.
- it is a CAT scan by a local hospital.

P a u l   B o u r k e
http://local.wasp.uwa.edu.au/~pbourke/