POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ghost girl (very mild nudity) : Re: Ghost girl (very mild nudity) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ghost girl (very mild nudity)
From: Florian Siegmund
Date: 18 Sep 2006 13:55:00
Message: <web.450edc7ed89b4a7a7758051a0@news.povray.org>
Looks very pretty, though. I think I can imagine how you did the light
outline, because I by myself wrote a scene in pov-ray some thime ago where
I experimented with "x-rays", and that looked similar. I don't know how to
remove the bright pixel dots, because I didn't have this problem. But a
thing that you could do is changing the pose of the left hand a bit,
because it looks strangely twisted. (Ouch!) But all in all, good work :)

Florian