POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ghost girl (very mild nudity) : Ghost girl (very mild nudity) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:40:46 EDT (-0400)
  Ghost girl (very mild nudity)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 18 Sep 2006 06:10:00
Message: <web.450e6f22610e9266731f01d10@news.povray.org>
Here's a development picture from my forthcoming (hopefully!) IRTC entry for
this round. I was going to hold off posting anything till I'd finished it,
but this is such a strange bit of modelling I felt I had to share it.

It is, of course, DAZ's Aiko, but in spectral form. I think I've been
incredibly cunning with this image, but this could be wishful thinking and
maybe many of you will see what I've done at a single glance. Anyway, I'm
going to be mysterious and not explain how this was made until I come to
write the image description for the competition.

I need to make some changes. The pose is a bit flat and will be improved. I
want the light to be slightly bluer, and the coruscating patterns a little
sharper. I may well use different hair for the final - her features are
somewhat obscured. And finally, there are some white pixel-sized artifacts
dotted around the model, which I don't think I can do anything about.
Making the ghost brighter will help mask them; failing that, it'll be a
post-process to remove them which is of course against The Rules.

Feedback appreciated!

Bill

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: