POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : New desktop background - WIP : New desktop background - WIP Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:39:48 EDT (-0400)
  New desktop background - WIP
From: Mike Sobers
Date: 14 Sep 2006 18:30:01
Message: <web.4509d773cac1c13e1009749b0@news.povray.org>
I've added some new elements to this WIP.  Sorry for blacking out the coins
on the lower left - I don't own the symbol used there and would rather not
post it. (The sketch isn't mine either, but hopefully those who recognize
it will see it as a tribute).  I intend to eventually create the
environment (inside an observatory) based on input to my last post, but for
now I've stuck with Jaime Vives Piqueres's office (thanks Jaime!).

Inputs appreciated!

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: