POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Catapult - height_field issue..? : Catapult - height_field issue..? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:34:24 EDT (-0400)
  Catapult - height_field issue..?
From: RusHHouR
Date: 9 Sep 2006 20:35:00
Message: <web.45035cbfb1f300bf47d3ae5e0@news.povray.org>
Below are the original image of the catapult that Im trying to clone,
and the progress so far. I wish I could say the top one was mine, but it is
of course not.

Anyways, Im looking at the metal details now, and the two lion heads roaring
in the front pussles me... I tried using a height_field from a adjusted
googled image... but, well, it's not that great as you can see.

Any ideas on how to create a lion head like that?
Or any teqniques on transforming "real" images to usable height_fields?

Kaplonk!

//RH

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: