POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pondering Perfection ... : Re: Pondering Perfection ... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:22:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pondering Perfection ...
From: Mike Andrews
Date: 8 Sep 2006 14:20:00
Message: <web.4501b3d9329ebd51c717c9af0@news.povray.org>
Hi Janet,

"Janet" <par### [at] attnet> wrote:
> "Mike Andrews" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > Hi Folks,
> >
> > Another week, another scene!
> >

> Beautiful piece. Great combination of sexy and math. I love the way you've
> depicted the golden section.

Thanks a lot. I'm really enjoying playing with DAZ|Studio at the moment -
there have been many scenes in the past that I have thought of but never
considered attempting because they would involve people ...

Math is one of the things I tinker with for fun (OK, I know i'm wierd!)
which is why I'm usually pretty good at the technical aspects of raytacing
and scene building. The artistry has always been the hardest part for me,
but I'm hoping that the new tools will let me bring that out a bit more ...

Bye for now,

Mike.