POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I want to use media to render like this~~ : Re: I want to use media to render like this~~ Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:43:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I want to use media to render like this~~
From: lien0n
Date: 4 Sep 2006 07:45:01
Message: <web.44fc114ca61f9468598059850@news.povray.org>
"NEWS" <pen### [at] caramailfr> wrote:
> whats happen if you add fade_power and fade_distance in your interior
> statement and play with ?

 I tried and the results were not so good to play with fade_power and
fade_distance, but i found that authors of the left image just render their
result with millions of particles, so the left image looks so cool~~~~~,

And now i draw the conclusion that it's impossible to achieve the same
result by using the media object, anybody disagree with me??