POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Intel Core Build? : Re: Intel Core Build? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 15:47:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Intel Core Build?
From: thuthon
Date: 4 Sep 2006 07:20:00
Message: <web.44fc0b003d8b8e819b850880@news.povray.org>
I installed povray 3.6 onto my macBook pro. Whenever I try to open it, it
starts opening and goes as far as showing sort of a table named 'Messages'
and another named 'Templates'. Then it just vanishes and gives this
message:- "The application POV-Ray Mac 3.6 quit unexpectedly". I was
wondering if you could help me in this matter.

I have very little experience with povray and I've only worked on it on a
Linux based machine.

Thanks