POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Polygon Triangulation : Re: Polygon Triangulation Server Time
6 Aug 2024 21:41:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polygon Triangulation
From: Charles C
Date: 27 Aug 2006 21:25:00
Message: <web.44f24539c8a93aabc667cf480@news.povray.org>
Nice work. It looks like you're doing the right way what I took the cheap
way out on...   I borrowed the 3rd dimension to make "cone-ish" end caps,
and just threw the extra baggage where it didn't matter.  That wouldn't
work so well if it were out in the open.... See:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/thread/%3Cweb.44da3528986df5f73869c6770%40news.povray.org%3E/

Charles