POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : tree creation : tree creation Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  tree creation
From: Lawrence W
Date: 16 Aug 2006 14:05:00
Message: <web.44e35dcd1b38620b8a5251970@news.povray.org>
I've posted in the past about learning to create a tree macro all by myself.
 My trouble at this point is to figure out how to attach each block of truck
to each other when shifted out of alignment, a la not a perfectly straight
truck.

If you look at the attached image, you'll see I've got a cylinder broken
into four chunks, along with a solid cylinder next to it.  I want this to
be my trunk.  I'm looking to find out how to properly locate the beginning
and end points of each chunk.  That way, I could properly rotate each chunk
to meet up with the one below it.

Can anyone give me some help?  Thanks!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: