POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Simple text with radiosity : Simple text with radiosity Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:20:41 EDT (-0400)
  Simple text with radiosity
From: Sebastian H
Date: 10 Aug 2006 12:40:01
Message: <web.44db60fec41d0741e51fc8ed0@news.povray.org>
Today morning the idea of making glowing text came to my head
and so I made so experiments with a dark text object over
a shining one together on an unenlightened plane.
I think it looks cool and maybe the technique and can be
used for intro or acknowledgement texts for animations.

word and also wanted an umlaut to test the utf8 capability of POV-Ray
and some fonts. Both fonts came with Debian their names are the first
part of the image name respectively.

It's just a little experiment I wanted to share but any criticism
is of course welcome.

Sebastian

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: