POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : how can i run povray on a dual-core? : how can i run povray on a dual-core? Server Time
2 Jun 2024 04:26:21 EDT (-0400)
  how can i run povray on a dual-core?
From: scouti
Date: 9 Aug 2006 08:25:00
Message: <web.44d9d329da747bb7c9f9a50c0@news.povray.org>
hi,
I have to run benchmarks on a linux system ( suse 10.1 ) with a dual-core
processor ( Intel Core Duo 1.6 GHz ). I am currently using PovRay 3.7
beta14. how can I activate my second core? is there any parameter which i
can add to the command line << povray -benchmark >> ? thanks for your help!
scouti