POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A puzzle : A puzzle Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:28:47 EDT (-0400)
  A puzzle
From: Scowdich
Date: 6 Aug 2006 02:00:06
Message: <web.44d58455dccc5afa8006a2ed0@news.povray.org>
Created this image recently, involving a shape I constructed a couple years
ago screwing around in AutoCAD.  I was able to recreate it in POVRay...just
felt like posting.  Bonus points to any who can tell how I made it (what
it's made from, etc.).  I can post a different version without all the
mirrored surfaces if it would help.

6 finite objects: the walls and the central "thingy".
1 finite object: the base plane.
3 light sources: a shaped light, a spot light, and a random point light.

I'm just getting used to this software...take pity.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'thingy.jpg' (687 KB)

Preview of image 'thingy.jpg'