POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : It's a begining...but what next? : Re: It's a begining...but what next? Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's a begining...but what next?
From: EagleSun
Date: 2 Aug 2006 22:25:01
Message: <web.44d15e42e27c58e687fb7d460@news.povray.org>
"mine" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Here is a pic I did while experimenting. I love it but I think it would be
> better with more stuff in the background. The trouble is I'm not the most
> imaginative person, got any (not too difficult) ideas.?

Here's one.. Kristi Yamaguchi.  Not sure why she put herself in a box.  You
may need to cut her out and paste her in your blue pic..... and let some of
those bubbles float.

Of course,color Yamaguchi anyway needed to make her fit in color.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kristi.png' (45 KB)

Preview of image 'kristi.png'