POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vegetation, first test... (WIP) : Re: Vegetation, first test... (WIP) Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:23:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vegetation, first test... (WIP)
From: benighted
Date: 28 Jul 2006 02:30:01
Message: <web.44c9adeeb456ad5afbb4eed00@news.povray.org>
Well, I thought I'll post a screenshot from my software to for the image
above to see the way it looks in simulation, the thing you probably notice
is that the plant distribution in the middle regions is a bit sparse. So I
guess I have to tweak the plants preferences some to get a more uniform
distribution.

I can tell you that the view in the render is from the lower right corner,
and that the view is mirrored in the render as oposed to the screenshot.
Just to mess with your brains ;)

/J

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: