POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often : Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:14:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I Should Clean My Refridgerator More Often
From: Charles C
Date: 17 Jul 2006 20:25:00
Message: <web.44bc294af26f824b160ffde0@news.povray.org>
I was trying to reply yesterday but the server doesn't always let me on...

Anyway what I wanted to say is that words don't do it justice....  It's
truely nausiating and creepy, and I mean that in the most complimentary
way!   (Most adjectives for it don't sound nearly as complimentary as you
know I mean :-)  )

Charles