POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Barcelona Chair : Barcelona Chair Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:15 EDT (-0400)
  Barcelona Chair
From: cogitas3d
Date: 14 Jul 2006 20:30:01
Message: <web.44b8366f5762ce03a6890270@news.povray.org>
Hi favourites friends!

I'm makings a tests with a Barcelona Chair that I'm donating how a .blend
file.

I have plans to donate it in a .pov file, but I have to make some things
that decrease the file, how the subdivide mesh in a text, and don't
subdivide it in a Blender and after export it with Povanim. This way the
file is very great.

The page with the images with several renderes is here:
http://cogitas3d.procedural.com.br/models/barcelona.html

The barcelona chair "making off" is here:
http://cogitas3d.procedural.com.br/clientes/elisangela1-dev.html

And the image is below.

A big hug!

Post a reply to this message