POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pennies : Re: pennies Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:24:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pennies
From: Mike Sobers
Date: 14 Jul 2006 18:30:00
Message: <web.44b81a7be1d87a321009749b0@news.povray.org>
"Bryan Valencia" <pov### [at] spamgourmetcom> wrote:
> Try this: suspend the pennies in the same array, but instead of darkening
> them, try rotating the ones that represent the darker pixels.
>
> that would make an awesome ZAZZLE poster

Thanks. Originally, I planned to do this using real pennies, but I wanted to
see how it would look first.  I'll have to improve my penny model quite a
bit before it's ready for a poster sized print :) As you can see, the bump
map is terrible.  I'm sure there are resources out there, I just haven't
taken time to clean this one up yet.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: