POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First architectural work : Re: First architectural work Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First architectural work
From: cogitas3d
Date: 7 Jul 2006 16:30:00
Message: <web.44aec3c6448d75242d7d33060@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Thanks for the words :)

Nekar - You have reason, the scene backgound is really poor. I don't have
time
and POV's knowledge. But I'll to study to make a work more composed with
little
time.

Sven - Oh yeah! I use "cogitas" because this phrase. In portughese You think
=
tu "cogitas".

The room is a lumber office that make wood exportation.

No, the tyny fraction of the green is a banner piece, that is glue on a
frame
glass. The logo is no beaulty, I don't make it :) I too think that a plant
make
the interior more pretty.

You will find more images of this project here;
http://cogitas3d.procedural.com.br/clientes/marciano1.html

Oh, this is a first work that I post here. I work with POV-Ray a little
time,
but study it for mouths. Before I use Yafray to render the scenes.

----

Now I'm busy with some architectural works. But if I can to help in some
thing
I'm here :)
-----

A big hug!