POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A little kitchen [WIP] : Re: A little kitchen [WIP] Server Time
7 Aug 2024 01:22:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A little kitchen [WIP]
From: MSAB
Date: 2 Jul 2006 08:10:01
Message: <web.44a7b6c1bfa879657316dd400@news.povray.org>
"dlm" <me### [at] addressinvalid> wrote:
> > It's a little kitchen, which isn't ready yet. But I spend a lot of my
> > freetime in it.
> It looks like you escaped. I suspect you have a storyline?
Well ... no, i haven't a storyline :D Only a very (very, very) short.

Thanks for your comments but the window is colorless. It looks a little bit
strange, because the window is open. But the window glass have no real
color.

Now, there are some new objects, like a clock and a little microwave:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kitchen.jpg' (85 KB)

Preview of image 'kitchen.jpg'