POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surveyors Office : Re: Surveyors Office Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surveyors Office
From: Charles C
Date: 26 Jun 2006 00:45:00
Message: <web.449f65f62bc08d513869c6770@news.povray.org>
It looks like a comfortable place to sit down for a bit.  :-)  Nice
modeling.  I'm not experienced in using radiosity myself but I'm pretty
sure you've got a scene which would benefit from it.  I don't think it'd
hurt to let the background be a little dimmer if it's supposed to be a dark
room, maybe a little more contrast.  Otherwise thumbs up

Charles