POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : weeping planet render : Re: weeping planet render Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:24:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: weeping planet render
From: EagleSun
Date: 10 Jun 2006 14:20:01
Message: <web.448b0d2417895c4799ea04510@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote:
> I wonder how long that would take on my system. Do you want me to test? If
> my result is not too bad, I wouldn't mind to offer you render time on my
> machine. Just a certain amount of frames you give meprepared as scene file
> (inclusive clock values). You could/should divide this job to several
> friends if they agree, each handling an amount of frames.
>
> For me, I am offering it to you. My machine runs 24/7, so why not.   :-)
>
> Greetings,
>
> Sven

Hi Sven!

Nice of you to offer.... I posted my source code already on the news site
that you recommended... just download it... I also posted a few lines that
will get you started in rendering Earth.... all you need on your part is 3
things: Earth map, Earth bump map, and clouds... .which I think you already
have.

You can send me email at "aitfrog" at "yahoo" dot "com".