POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earth render with blowout atmospheric parameters for artistic look : Re: Earth render with blowout atmospheric parameters for artistic look Server Time
7 Aug 2024 03:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earth render with blowout atmospheric parameters for artistic look
From: EagleSun
Date: 7 Jun 2006 09:10:01
Message: <web.4486d01de4051eac841337530@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <sve### [at] jamaica-focuscom> wrote:
> Uihh! That render is great!

Whoah!  *blush* that's not a render... it's a photo to give us a challenge.

> > Now where do I upload it to?  There are so many confusing forums to login
> > and I don't want to upload it to the wrong site.
> One of these newsgroups here, probably this one:
> "povray.binaries.scene-files".

OK... I'll upload there... though not sure how a Pov source can be
considered a "binary"...

> > I would like to work together with you so that we can perfect our renders.
> Sure! Great! Anytime! Let's work out now, how.
>
> > Here is "/include/EagleSun/worlds.inc"
> Where?

OOPS!  what I mean is that I'll upload it once I know where to upload it
to... I had a dream last night that will simplify the source code.  I'm
doing a few QA renders then I'll upload it.  Look for it before 15:00 UTC
today at povray.binaries.scenes-files.

Hmm... I almost clicked on [Send] and before I clicked, I noticed a QA
render is doing quite well...