POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sphere sweep objects with focal blur : Sphere sweep objects with focal blur Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Sphere sweep objects with focal blur
From: scam
Date: 4 Jun 2006 00:15:01
Message: <web.44825d9a87a642195c947f990@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

Before I left my inverse truchet tile done with sphere sweeps, I thought I'd
put a bunch of them in a scene and try my hand at focal blur. It didn't
quite get the feeling of depth I'd hoped for: I set the focal point to be
the central object (with a blue light), however I now think I should have
focused on something in the foreground. On the other hand perhaps I just
needed to crank up the aperture to place more emphasis on the depth of
field.

Would anyone like to offer an opinion on how I would best increase the
feeling of depth in the image?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sphere sweep2.png' (556 KB)