POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Invasion, anyone? : Invasion, anyone? Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Invasion, anyone?
From: Mike Sobers
Date: 2 Jun 2006 11:30:00
Message: <web.448058fd9ec110d31009749b0@news.povray.org>
Yes, I _know_ they're not lined up exactly straight.  Have you ever tried to
park one of these things?

This is a test render of a model I converted using PoseRay (awesome
program).  I got the model, expertly crafted in .3ds by Brad Blackburn,
from SCIFI 3D (http://www.theforce.net/scifi3d).

I imported it into POV-Ray as individual sections (feet, legs & joints,
neck, head, and cannons) so I can articulate it.  Eventually I'll build a
walking model, but I've got to get the inverse kinematics for a quadruped
figured out first!

I'd love to post the converted model, but unfortunately, it's 45MB zipped!

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invasion.jpg' (259 KB)