POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bored with bush camp : Re: bored with bush camp Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bored with bush camp
From: PM 2Ring
Date: 24 May 2006 10:30:00
Message: <web.44746dcd77b43a4c1bd1c060@news.povray.org>
"Joanne Simpson" <cor### [at] onewhiteravencom> wrote:
> after months of tinkering with a naturalistic bush setting, I have to admit
> it - I'M BORED!

It happens. When I'm working on a complex scene, I like to have one or two
small side-projects going as well so I don't get bogged down in the main
one.

You can always come back to your bush scenes later. Just make sure your code
is well-documented, though, before putting it into 'cold storage'. :)

> So before I move onto the next render, I thought I'd share
> some of the highlights of building bush camp.
> http://www.onewhiteraven.com/gallery/20060523_povray_bush_camp/index.html

Beautiful and mood-evoking, as is usual from you, Joanne. You really know
how to capture the feeling of being in the bush.