POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Industrial Complex : Re: Industrial Complex Server Time
7 Aug 2024 05:22:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Industrial Complex
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 May 2006 05:25:00
Message: <web.4472d399db6f6c8da416ed930@news.povray.org>
"Mike Williams" <nos### [at] econymdemoncouk> wrote:
> My greeble generator seems to have started to look like factories rather
> than the side od a spaceship.

Nice work, Mike!  The repetition of elements doesn't detract from it. I
actually didn't "see" that when I first viewed the image; it all blended
into a rugged, random-looking surface.  It's nice to be able to
leisurely take in all the elements you've created. (In special effects
films these days, who gets more than a second or so to register ANY
image?!) The lighting and color are just right, too.

Ken