POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : waiting... : Re: waiting... Server Time
1 May 2024 17:58:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: waiting...
From: Roman Reiner
Date: 20 May 2006 08:15:01
Message: <web.446f080fbe843daba7422c850@news.povray.org>
Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> Norbert Kern <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> > Am I the only one who is thinking like me?
>
>   Yes.
>
> --
>                                                           - Warp

What Warp wanted to say is that you are not the first one who askes this
question. It's rather that this is being asked after almost every round.
By using the search you and all the others before you would have found that
the ftp version of the site is updated much earlier than the website.

http://news.povray.org/irtc.stills/thread/%3Ce8jh525bdgs9cj1s9o41b429035e3i1483@4ax.com%3E/

that's why you're the only one.

Regards Roman