POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PovRay, Science, and HDRI : Re: PovRay, Science, and HDRI Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:18:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay, Science, and HDRI
From: wayne461
Date: 9 May 2006 23:05:00
Message: <web.4461577d6ea18d9a61fef93c0@news.povray.org>
I forgot to add that I ended up using fractals to make what looks like
epithelial cells seen by Cell biology techniques (see below).  This is what
lead me to your site because I was hoping to understand the math more. But
then I saw those aesthetically pleasing Peter De Jong Attractor curves and
had to learn about that.
Plus at your site I found more help with making a baseball, in the form of a
formula for baseball seams, so your site has been really helpful.
Thanks,
Wayne

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'lots of fake epithelial cells.jpg' (136 KB)

Preview of image 'lots of fake epithelial cells.jpg'
lots of fake epithelial cells.jpg