POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Realistic bricks : Re: Realistic bricks Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realistic bricks
From: Kjetil
Date: 3 May 2006 02:20:01
Message: <web.44584afe782f552a3ccb4f150@news.povray.org>
Wow lot's of nice brick walls here. Very impressed with the textured-only
version.

It's funny, because just a couple of days ago I started putting together a
macro for creating brick walls - and I am trying to make it as flexible as
possible (offering (so far) 3 quality "settings" (plain boxes,
superellipsoids or isosurface blocks for bricks), variable dimensions,
randomness along X and Y, and mortar-settings).

I'm more than happy to post source code and images once I've worked more on
it, but I was going to ask first -

I'd like to include as many options as possible in my macro; if you have a
brick/brickwall/brick texture/etc piece of source code, do I have your
permission to include this in my macro?

Thanks!