POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tetrisesque : Re: Tetrisesque Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tetrisesque
From: How Camp
Date: 2 May 2006 09:25:00
Message: <web.44575d59e1551942429e56f30@news.povray.org>
"the_ajj" <adr### [at] tiscalicouk> wrote:
> I'd like to see the whole thing!  Really nice image.  Makes a cool
> wallpaper.

Okay, I posted the scene files over in p.b.s-f.  During the cleanup process,
the random generation changed slightly (which isn't surprising), and so the
resultant image you get from running the clean code differs slightly from
the original image.  The new image is attached here, although it really
doesn't make any difference.

- How

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: