POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I can make my own light probes! : Re: I can make my own light probes! Server Time
7 Aug 2024 09:26:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I can make my own light probes!
From: Trevor G Quayle
Date: 13 Apr 2006 10:15:00
Message: <web.443e5cd2904771246c4803960@news.povray.org>

http://www.amazon.co.uk/http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0125852630/qid=1144936653/026-5462659-1654009exec/ob
idos/ASIN/0125852630/qid=1144936653/026-5462659-1654009
> which features a dvdrom with lots of hdri software on it,
> but the maths is scary and I haven't yet found out what most of the
> code in there does.

Thanks :D

Didn't realize you were on mac, but the tutprials are still good for the
general concept of removing the camera, not sure how well it translates to
Photomatix though (i.e., what features it has for arbitrary transforms and
image addition)

-tgq