POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : execute povray : Re: execute povray Server Time
26 Jun 2024 03:13:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: execute povray
From: Tim
Date: 7 Apr 2006 03:25:01
Message: <web.443612b4db4d21f239c1f1d20@news.povray.org>
"jofg" <jos### [at] yahoocom> wrote:

> Is there suppose to be a usr/lib folder?

I've been using unix and linux for over twelve years now and so far as I
recall never come across an installation without /usr/lib  (note the
initial forward slash which works like drive letter (c: etc) in DOS).  I've
no experience of the Mandriva distro but I'd be surprised if it didn't have
this folder (very very surprised).

> If I do need to create a password, how can I backtrack and create one?

At the command line type:
    passwd <enter>
and follow the prompts.