POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : PovRay : Re: PovRay Server Time
25 May 2024 09:44:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PovRay
From: PerFnurt
Date: 23 Mar 2006 07:15:01
Message: <web.44228fe9f090f24a1fc9a1c80@news.povray.org>
"delly" <del### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> I am using AC3D to build models and render them in PovRay. I want to be able
> to make changes to my model while in PovRay. What data do I put in PovRay
> that will allow me to do that?

If you export them by using the PfPOV plugin for
AC3D making changes in POVRay is a bit easier
since it declares objects and groups etc and
allows for easy access and manipulation in
POVRay.

Also, it supports re-exporting the .pov file
without losing the changes you've done in POVRay.

The PfPOV plug in: http://www.perfnurt/pfpov.asp