POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : All roads lead to Romanesque : All roads lead to Romanesque Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:23:47 EDT (-0400)
  All roads lead to Romanesque
From: Lonnie
Date: 22 Mar 2006 17:45:01
Message: <web.4421d21e886c42f2cb42fdf90@news.povray.org>

proportions are about where I want them, but it was designed entirely by
eye so all the geometry needs to be recalibrated into real world units
before I go on.  Then everything will be mapped to the rim of an enormous
wheel.  I added a back-lit figure and some trees to give a sense of scale.
The gaudy media was just an experiment with color-mapped multiple densities,
but it gives it some wallpaper potential I guess...  Total CPU time 48361
seconds on an Athlon  512 MB system average 16.36 PPS on 1024 x 768 render.

make room for it.  All comments and suggestions welcome.

Lonnie

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'allroads1.jpg' (644 KB)