POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bush Camp #1 (WIP) : Re: Bush Camp #1 (WIP) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:21:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bush Camp #1 (WIP)
From: Kenneth
Date: 22 Mar 2006 02:10:01
Message: <web.4420f7d01b7ff36fca0aec440@news.povray.org>
"Joanne Simpson" <cor### [at] onewhiteravencom> wrote:
> still need to texture the dragonflies. Not quite sure the time of day is
> what I want.

Truly beautiful.  I think it should be a Zazzle poster. The composition,
colors and contrasts just draw me into it. The still, deep,
clear-but-tinted water in the foreground looks like one of those nostalgic
"swimming holes"--very inviting!  Like you, I find it hard to decide what
the *best* time of day should be for this scene. In situations like these,
I usually say (with great difficulty), "Enough! It's done!"

A really nice piece of work; my new desktop image!

Ken W.