POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Where to find MPEG1 freeware? : Where to find MPEG1 freeware? Server Time
26 Apr 2024 16:07:01 EDT (-0400)
  Where to find MPEG1 freeware?
From: Mike the Elder
Date: 14 Mar 2006 14:00:00
Message: <web.44171182cb5dd5655a8888d90@news.povray.org>
Checking out the "Resources" section of the POVRay site has led to a maze of
old and often expired links.  I'm hoping some kind soul can point me to a
current link to a freware program that can assemble POVRay generated frames
into the type of MPEG1 file that the ITRC animation contest requires.
Recommendations and/or warnings in regard to particular programs would also
be most welcome.  Thanks!