POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Knot world WIP (#3) : Re: Knot world WIP (#3) Server Time
7 Aug 2024 11:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Knot world WIP (#3)
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 8 Mar 2006 12:10:00
Message: <web.440f0ea67ed40d46731f01d10@news.povray.org>
"DLM" <me### [at] invalidspam> wrote:
> I've been following your knot thread with interest as you've handled all
> sorts of CSG stuff with aplomb. What I don't understand is where you're
> planning to go with your gravity defying structures. I guess the double
> planetoid series is related? What then? A war of the worlds?

Well, I guess the two are connected in that they both consist of
disembodied, airborne architecture, but I'm not currently intending to
combine them. My raytracing interests usually lean towards the
realistic-but-fantastical, i.e. "it can't exist, but this what it might
look like if it did", driven by a long-standing appreciation of sci-fi /
fantasy fiction. I just appear to be in flying-fortress mode at the moment!
:)

Bill