POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Volcano "Final" : Re: Volcano "Final" Server Time
7 Aug 2024 13:17:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Volcano "Final"
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Feb 2006 17:00:00
Message: <web.4403758aed94a9622666fd450@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote:
> Here's a more final final version! I've just fixed the aforementioned red
> line and water-media errors.
>
> Now all I hope is the high res version will finish before midnight
> tuesday...

Bravo!!

Here's my late two-cents-worth of comments (and speaking strictly
personally...)

From your webite images of the entire process, I would have preferred a
combination of WIP 024 and your final; there's something about the
atmosphere around the top of the volcano in 024 that I just like--probably
because it shows off the air glow a bit better. Though the dry, clear air
in such a location *is* more realistic, I guess.

Now, keep that computer humming...and don't let the power go out! ;-)

Ken