POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunscape WIP updated : Re: Sunscape WIP updated Server Time
7 Aug 2024 19:25:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunscape WIP updated
From: jute
Date: 15 Feb 2006 03:00:00
Message: <web.43f2de6e82d2c223fc1dc6790@news.povray.org>
"s.day" <s.d### [at] uelacuk> wrote:
> I have added the snow to the trees and decided to put a fence in (not added
> the final texture to this or the trees yet). Also I have adjusted the

OK the fence texture isn't final, but the radiosity-induced color bleed
from the fence to the snow shows up too much, in my opinion.

Otherwise it (still) perfectly captures a special kind of winter
weather/athmosphere I've witnessed.  The 'hard' (icy) look in the snow
is part of that weather.

--
jussi